Post Harvest Processing
Post-harvest processing techniques are incredibly important for coffee quality. Whether you are an estate or a cooperative of several thousand farmers, it is imperative to follow strict guidelines once your coffee has been harvested. We will advise on the best method for your particular coffee species, variety and environment not only achieving optimum quality, but also utilizing the most economical and environmentally friendly techniques.
- Processing techniques and methods
- State of the art Eco-friendly methods
- Quality control and consistency
- Washing, drying, grading and handling protocols
- Equipment procurement and setup